We are a vertically integrated wholesale water and wastewater service provider that contracts with landowners, land developers, home builders, cities and municipalities to design, construct, operate and maintain water and wastewater systems. As a vertically integrated wholesale service provider, we own all assets necessary to provide water and wastewater services to customers.
We design, construct, manage, operate and maintain water and wastewater systems.
We are vertically integrated which means we own all assets necessary to provide wholesale water and wastewater services to our local governmental entity’s and their end‐use customers.
This includes owning:
- Water rights to provide wholesale domestic and irrigation water to our local government distributor (we own surface water, groundwater, reclaimed water rights and storage rights)
- Infrastructure (such as wells, diversion structures, pipelines, reservoirs and treatment facilities) required to withdraw, treat, store and deliver wholesale water,
- Infrastructure required to collect, treat, store and reuse wastewater, and
- Infrastructure required to treat and deliver reclaimed water for irrigation use.
We primarily operate in three lines of business:
- Wholesale water business – design and of Construction the construction water and wastewater systems (we can and will build systems that we will own and systems we won’t own but we will manage).
- Service business – the operation, management and maintenance of wholesale water and wastewater systems (we can operate and maintain systems we own and systems we don’t own).
- Farming - We own and manage approximately 16,000 acres of irrigated farm land in southeastern Colorado along the Fort Lyon Canal.
Industry Updates and More.